- Before reaching the last stop. Please inform us 20-30 mins prior for a timely pick up.
- The climate is pleasant during morning and evening hours (10-12 Degrees) but is hot in the day (20-25 Degree. Hence do not carry heavy woolen clothing.
- Carry your camera, any original ID proof, debit card etc.
- Avoid buying water in disposable bottles. If you must, please do not throw it away, dispose it in a dust bin. Preferably, carry your own water bottles and refill it from a safe source whenever required.
- Rohtang Pass is closed since 7th November, hence your snow point maybe between Gulaba to Marhi. Even before if it snows.
- Carry Packed Breakfast for Snow Point.
- Please use dustbins for non-biodegradable things. Help us to keep Himachal beautiful and enjoyable year after year. Do remember to take your litter back to the hotel or drop it into the conveniently placed dustbins. Don’t leave it lying around.
- It’s prohibited to smoke in the Mall Road and any other public places.
- To buy shawls in Manali prefer shops under taken by Himachal govt.
- Please do not scribble on monuments, trees, rock, mountain or anywhere.
- Any inconvenience during the stay please contact Mr. Sanjeev Thakur (+91-98821-83129 or +91-86-28-03-03-03)
- Only go with Expert Pilot for Paragliding and Rafting.
- Respect the Local Culture.
- Maintain Silence: One of our prime attractions is the quiet of mountains that invite you to linger. Please avoid playing loud music.
- Please follow the timing given to you by your instructor strictly to complete your tour successfully. There is parking problem in many places, Hence do co-operate with the instructor.
Last but not least…………….enjoy yourself with responsibility
Leave Nothing But Footprints………….