|Tour Rating: ★★★★☆|
|3 Days | 2 Night | Manali|
Manali | Bhrigu Lake
We will take you for legendary walk in the lap of western Himalaya. Following the trail which goes through pasture land filled by abundance varieties of flora sub. to the season. You will enjoy a breath-taking view of surrounding Himalayan peaks elevated above 6000 mts. and will learn about the faith of local that relates to the legendary holy Bhrigu lake.
To Enjoy the after trek and to feel in ease each of the camp sites are found at the serene environment in the lap of mother nature, where one can easily get spellbound by the stunning beauty of mighty Himalayas.
Day 1: Manali to RauliKholi ( 3500m) Trek day 1
From the center of the town you will be transferred to starting point of trek at Gulaba 2800m.. Porters or mule will be carrying the trekking stuff. Trail start between Oak forest, a scenic ascend by zig-Zag trail through large slope. After 4 hours reached at the beautiful camp site facing magnificent view on Dhauladharmountain range. Once camp site is set, take a stroll around to get friendly with environment, Night in camp
Day 2: RauliKholi to Bhrigu lake 4200m, and Pandu Ropa (3700m) trek day 2
Apanoramic trail begins with gradual and steady walk, later a gradual unbeaten path leads to the holy lake side, Pay homage to the “Saint Bhrigu” is said to bemeditated here, Now descend through large pasture to the legendary panduropa( Paddy fields) ) where Pandava the fame of Mahabharata said to have cultivated the rice during their journey of exile in Himalaya. Take glimpse of stunning Hamta valley and Magnificent peaks of Deo Tibba 6100m and Indraasan 6200m, Camp site will be set at the beautiful meadow, Night in camp.
Day 3: Pandu Ropato Manali. Trek day 3
Descendthrough high altitude pasture land, filled withvariety of wild flowers (sub to the season), after a while entre to the dense tree line of Oak, Birch and Rhododendrons and much more.At the end of trek vehicle will pick you for next 5 kms. to the center town, end of service.
• Transport from Manali town to trekking point
• All Vegetarian meal while trekking, lunch pack.
• Kitchen team with all necessary items.
• Professional trekking guide
• Sleeping bag & Mattress.
• Mule / Horses / Porters for transportation of the baggage and Kitchen.
• Two men spacious tents, Dining tent, toilet tent.
• Common medical kit.
• Hotels and meals in Manali
• Day 01 Breakfast & Day 3 Dinner.
• Beverages except boiled water while in camp
• Medical evacuation
• Tipping to Staff.
• Refund to any unused services and no show at the meeting point,
• Any expenses arise due to unforeseen circumstances like sickness,
• if anyone quite the trek by any reason, road blocks, landslides, etc.
• Items of personal nature.