A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO CANYONING
Canyoning is also known as canyoneering is an adventure activity that combines rock and water activities. This sport is full of adrenaline and natural beauty. When you go canyoning you will be trekking through river gorges and behind waterfalls. You will find yourself abseiling down waterfalls and jumping into stunning water rock pools. On any canyoning trip in the UK and Scotland you will certainly be wet, but come away buzzing.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Pick up and drop from the hotel.
- Guide for the day.
- Food and drinks on demand.
- Photography or Videography Fee.
– Safety is a top priority!
– Available from 9am-11.30am only (this is due to strong afternoon winds)
– Unfavourable weather conditions will result in postponing or cancelling of this activity which will result in part refund.
Guide | Transport