canyoning is the sport of jumping into a fast-flowing mountain stream and allowing oneself to be carried downstream at high speed.
A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO CANYONING
Canyoning is also known as canyoneering is an adventure activity that combines rock and water activities. This sport is full of adrenaline and natural beauty. So, When you go canyoning you will be trekking through the river gorges and behind waterfalls. You will find yourself abseiling down the waterfalls and jumping into stunning water rock pools.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Pick up and drop from the hotel.
- Guide for the day.
- Food and drinks on demand.
- Photography or Videography Fee.
– Safety is a top priority!
– Available from 9am-11.30am only (this is due to strong afternoon winds)
– Unfavourable weather conditions will result in postponing or cancelling of this activity which will result in part refund.
Guide | Transport