11 Days | 10 Night Tour | 2 Person
★ Sightseeing in Manali and Ladakh.
★ Ride to Pangong Lake and Tsomo-riri Lake.
★ Enjoy camel safari in Diskit.
★ Get the experience of riding through some of the worlds highest motorable roads.
Riding through the one of the most spectacular and picturesque landscapes in the world and crossing over many high mountain passes with breathtaking views of snow-capped peaks, rugged terrain with challenging routes. Come prepared for every possible weather imaginable from scorching sunshine to freezing blizzards, even in mid-summers. This adventure bike tour starts from Manali and moves to Ladakh, a high altitude desert with high mountain passes, monasteries and beautiful valleys. And ends in Delhi with a Mountain flight from Leh over the spectacular Himalayan and Stok Ranges.
Day 01: Arrive Manali.
Arrive Manali by own and transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel .
Day 2: Half Day rest in Manali.
Leisure time at Manali and Allocation of Bikes on same day. Afternoon sightseeing of Manali.O/N Hotel.
Day 03: Manali/ Rohtang Pass/ Keylong (115 kms)
On your Royal Enfield bikes from Manali to Keylong climbing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and enroute crossing several villages of Lahaul valley like Khoksar, Sissu, Gondla and Tandi the confluence of Chandra & Bhaga Rivers. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening free to explore Keylong town. O/N Hotel.
Day 04: Keylong to Sarchu over Baralacha pass (107 kms)
On your bikes from Keylong to Sarchu Enroute crossing Gemur, Jispa, Darcha and over Baralachala Pass (4800 m). On arrival check in at camp. Evening free to walk around in Sarchu. O/N Camp.
Day 05: Sarchu to Leh (253kms 7-8 hours ride)
On your bikes from Sarchu to Leh crossing over Naki La (4800 m), Lachang La (5065 m), More Plains and finally over Tanglang La pass (5300 m) which is Worlds 2nd highest motorable pass. On arrival in Leh by evening check in at hotel. O/N Hotel
Day: Day Free in Leh.
Afternoon on your bike ride to Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace and Leh Market. O/N Hotel.
Day 07: Leh – Nubra Valley (120 Kms 5-6 hours ride)
After Breakfast on your bikes leave to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. O/N Camp.
Day 08: Back from Nubra Valley – Leh.
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificient view of Nubra Valley and leave back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Hotel.
Day 09: Leh – Pangong Lake 142 kms 6-6 hours ride).
After Breakfast on your bike leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Camp.
Day 10: Pangong Lake – Leh.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Hotel.
Day 11: Leh (Departure).
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
- Motorbike (350 / 500cc) with FUEL for the whole 11 days trip
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike.
- Mechanics with all Spare parts and toolkit.
- Accommodation for 11 Nights (Twin sharing)
- Food MAP basis (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Juices and Mineral water.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider
- Medical kit (including oxygen canister).
- Farewell party on a last day of ride.
- Cultural Program.
- T-shirts of our club.
- Stickers of our Club on Motorcycles.
- Photos and video of the whole trip.
- Inner line permits/monuments entrance fee
- Pick up & Dropping at (Kullu) airport /Bus Stand.
- All toll and GST Taxes.
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges.
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the above “INCLUSIONS”