The fun doesn’t stop here… Explore the Himalayas in all their magnificence. Arrangements can be made for day treks along any of the in-numerous routes in the valley.
Jogni waterfall is a sight for sore eyes with cool, crystal clear water gushing down a cliff. Enroute, you’ll see the majestic range of the seven sister’s peak and a panoramic view of the snow-capped pir panjal range.
Experience the true Himachali village life in this special package! ! ! As you walk through the charming village of Old Manali and the ancient Manu Temple, you’ll bear witness to the unique history & culture of this enchanting valley of Gods. Enroute, one passes
through Apple, Plum & Apricot Orchards. Visit the Goshal & Burua villages as well as a unique & ancient water-mill still used to grind wheat & spices for the villagers.
Examine nature at close quarters… watch birds and butterfly & the unique flora of the beautiful village of Batahar and finally relax by the stream or take a walk through the dance forest at Somvan. Our Team of Holiday Consultant’s at the Travel Desk are always there to make all arrangements for sight-seeing & adventure sports activities to make your holiday a memorable one.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Pick up and drop from the hotel.
- English and Hindi speaking guide for the day.
- Packed lunch on demand.
- Any photography euipment.
– Safety is a top priority!
– Available from 9am-11.30am only (this is due to strong afternoon winds)
– Unfavorable weather conditions will result in postponing or canceling of this activity which will result in part refund.
Guide | Transport